Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Our Dog Sadie

March 8th 2008 was a sad day at our house. We've had to say good bye to our much loved family member Sadie. She was with me/us for 13 long years. It was really only since moving to Calgary that her health began to diminish.
Some of my fondest memories of her are up in Collingwood out back playing frisbie. The lake at Collingwood fetching sticks. Stemmle's cottage and swimming for endless hours and fetching the stick in the water.
When I lived in London she would come with me to work at the Travel Agency and entertain the cusomers while I put together their trips.

We added another dog Max to our family this past summer, and he was a great companion for her. It really kept her young. Max really misses his Sadie too. She has been with me during some of the biggest changes I have experienced. Getting married, having kids, moving out West.

Sadie's final resting spot will be up in Collingwood were she loved it so much.
I plan on sprinkling her ashes out back of the condo and at the lake.
So long old girl.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: